We will be moving to Orodara on 26 December, so if you want to continue sending us awesome mail, which we love sooooo much incidentally, here is the new address:
(Insert my full name or Dave's full name)
BP 08
Orodara
Burkina Faso
West Africa
We can still get mail that it sent to Ouagadougou, but it'll just take a little longer because we will have to retrieve it ourselves and we probably will only get up there every couple months. In case you are curious, Orodara is located in the southwest of Burkina Faso, close to Mali, and is about 6 - 7 hours away from Ouagadougou by (crowded, crazy, loud, dusty) bus. Merci!
Moving on
-
After much thought and reflection, I have decided to move my blog over to
a new platform. I needed something that could grow with me.
All of my memories f...
11 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog! Now I can keep up with you girl. So, if I were to send a care package...what things are the most "desirable" out there???
Leave me a message on my blog, or fb.
xoxo to you!
I am so amazed by you and Dave. I love hearing about your adventures. Will you still be able to blog from the new town?
Post a Comment