Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am dying for some Tuna Helper (the brand with the smiley gloved hand). I will reimburse anyone who sends me a case. For real!


This morning, Dave found a scary-looking bite mark in an avocado that we left out on the counter overnight. Consequently, I think we have a scary critter living in our house. Dave searched the house with a flashlight but came up with nothing. I am trying to convince Dave that we should get a cat, even though we’re both really allergic.


Yesterday Dave and I went out to dinner al fresco with Leah, another PCV who lives in town, and beetles kept flying at my neck and waist and biting me. Earlier in the day an ant bit me on my heinie while I was sitting on a stoop.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mags-

I can mail you some Tuna Helper!

Watch out for bugs on your bum.

-Liz

Anonymous said...

Tuna and Tuna Helper on the way! Love the new posts. You both are amazing! Miss you.

Love Mom S.