A couple of people have asked me about what we might need sent from the US to Burkina. Truthfully there isn’t much that we need per se but there are always things that we would like to have if possible. Please do not feel obligated to send a huge care package with these items, as I know that budgets are tight given the global financial crisis, inflation, etc. However if you want to send one or two of these items, we would be most grateful.
-conditioner (for hair)
-dishwashing soap
-sugar-free drink powder
-General Foods International coffee ("celebrate the moments of your life")
-sauce packets
-burned DVD's
-plastic cutting board
Moving on
-
After much thought and reflection, I have decided to move my blog over to
a new platform. I needed something that could grow with me.
All of my memories f...
11 years ago

2 comments:
What about Zazz? Is that shippable?
omg, we would KILL, or at least maim, for some zazz!!!
Post a Comment